About us

My photo
Nairn, Scotland, United Kingdom
Textile Artist Gill is inspired by natural fibres, colour and texture. Natural dyes providing a wealth of colours from nature.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Inverness Farmer's Market December 2013

We'll with any luck the previous post of pic's taken at the last December market got posted. One of my gifts this year was an iPad  and have had to use Dropbox to upload some of my photo's my HTC phone would not share my pic's with the iPad . So forced to use Dropbox, not very good with some of this tech stuff better with knitting needles and crochet hooks!!!
My New Year's resolution is too be more pro-active with my blog, but with not knowing how this got to cyber space and how to find it again it has taken far longer than I had hoped. Time to go back to the comfort zone and get the knitting out!

No comments: