About us

My photo
Nairn, Scotland, United Kingdom
Textile Artist Gill is inspired by natural fibres, colour and texture. Natural dyes providing a wealth of colours from nature.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

facebook

I have been very naughty with my blog but a lot of time and effort has been spent with the facebook page artisan threads yarns.This has been a large learning curve for me and I am sure that my brain is not up to this, what with trying to keep the website up to date, tweet, and now facebook. Not enough hours in the day. the studio has been re-vamped. This is my cozy corner, books and a rocking chair. Just heaven!!!!

 www.artisanthreads.co.uk I still need to add some new arrivals to the site, extreme knitting and crochet and Some lovely British spun in Yorkshire ----- wait for it ----- rare ----Whitefaced Woodland Yarn. This is a very old breed and on the rarebreed survival list. This is a lovely yarn to knit or crochet with, give it a go and keep this lovely breed going.

No comments: