About us

My photo
Nairn, Scotland, United Kingdom
Textile Artist Gill is inspired by natural fibres, colour and texture. Natural dyes providing a wealth of colours from nature.

Monday 9 November 2009

Keeping up to date



Well it has been a while since I added any comments to my blog. Most likely because I have been up and down the country. Wonderwool Wales, Woolfest, Portsoy Boat Festival and the FibreFest. What a great time I have been having and meeting very talented people. Not to mention some amazing ideas and technique's that I have been taught.




My monthly workshops in my studio I have enjoyed greatly and my aim has been to keep the day light hearted and informative. I aim to get my clients going home with a sense of achievement.




Time has also been taken up in building my new web site, which if all goes well I should publish this week. Not being very computer literate this has been a challenge and a lot of hard work from friends which I could not done without their help and support. I am trying hard to link my blog, facebook and web site all linked together as in the past I have jut put my head in the sand.

No comments: